With Halloween weekend upon us, TV personalities have been dressing up all day on Friday. And ESPN’s Mina Kimes is getting in on the fun.
Kimes took to social media to share her on-point costume to honor gymnast Sunisa Lee.
“I want to be Sunisa Lee when I grow up,” Mina Kimes captioned her photo on Twitter.
— Mina Kimes (@minakimes) October 29, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Sunisa Lee endeared herself to Mina Kimes and fans all over for her stunning gold medal performance at this Summer’s Tokyo Olympics.
After Kimes posted, many other people in the sports industry chimed in.
OBSESSED WITH THIS
— Remi Monaghan (@RemiMonaghan) October 29, 2021
This is awesome! https://t.co/ITfAaTZkVa
— Joy Taylor (@JoyTaylorTalks) October 29, 2021
This is so sweet ! ❤️
— Elle Duncan (@elleduncanESPN) October 29, 2021
Mina Kimes pulled off the Sunisa Lee impersonation to a tee.
Both Kimes and Lee were born in America, but have some Asian descent in their family.
Props to Mina on a job well done!