Ben Simmons just can’t catch a break from anyone these days.
Including the man who went viral last week for catching an alligator in a garbage can.
If you haven’t seen the video, check it out:
Bruh said by any means necessary.🤔😂 🐊 pic.twitter.com/V89Sy0auce
— J- 🌎✨ (@MajorFactor2) September 29, 2021
Local Florida news stations found out the identity of the alligator capturer to be 26-year-old, Eugene Bozzi.
Bozzi said he found out there was an alligator outside his home from his kids, and knew he had to act.
When making an appearance on the news, Eugene Bozzi took a savage swipe at 76ers guard Ben Simmons.
"I’m not going to be Ben Simmons. I’m gonna get me this basket."
Ben Simmons is catching it from all angles these days 💀pic.twitter.com/PEGDVj51a0
— The Action Network (@ActionNetworkHQ) October 4, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Perhaps this “Florida man” has a point.
As Ben Simmons continues to hold out from the 76ers instead of taking all the hate personally and coming back better next season, Eugene Bozzi is out here protecting himself and his loved ones.
We’ll see if Ben Simmons stays true to his word and leaves money on the table to hold out from the 76ers.