The Orlando Magic have made their direction very clear at the trade deadline. They’re going to be entering a long rebuild. The team opted for trading All-Star center Nikola Vucevic to the Bulls earlier. They also shipped veteran guard Evan Fournier in a much smaller deal.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) March 25, 2021
After the trade, Evan Fournier took to Twitter to introduce him to Celtics fans. He even has a suggestion…google him if you don’t know him.
“Hi @celtics fans, If you’re not familiar with me, please Google my last name. You’re welcome,” Fournier wrote on his Twitter.
Hi @celtics fans,
If you're not familiar with me, please Google my last name.
— Evan Fournier (@EvanFourmizz) March 25, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- LeBron James Under Fire After Tweeting ‘You’re Next’ At Ohio Cop Who Killed Teen
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
If you were to google Evan Fournier, you’d find that he’s a pretty solid player. The 28-year old is in the midst of a career year, averaging nearly 20 PPG. Over the past six seasons, Fournier has proven he can score the basketball, averaging over 15 points each season.
Evan Fournier should serve Brad Stevens with a serviceable scoring option off the bench, with potential to be more. Good move for the Celtics.