It’s deer season in Minnesota. Minnesota Vikings star defensive end Everson Griffen is currently recovering following a car accident on his way to practice this week. According to reports, Griffin spotted a deer on the road, and in his effort to avoid the animal, he swerved and ended up getting a concussion in the accident.
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Griffin has entered concussion protocol and will be week to week.
See the report below:
“Minnesota Vikings defensive end Everson Griffen suffered a concussion in a car accident this week after swerving to miss a deer, coach Mike Zimmer said Friday.
Griffen, who landed on the injury report because of the concussion, has been ruled out for Sunday’s game against the Arizona Cardinals along with Anthony Barr (knee), Christian Darrisaw (groin) and Harrison Hand (hamstring).”
The #Vikings have ruled out Anthony Barr, Christian Darrisaw, Everson Griffen, and Harrison Hand, with Griffen being placed in the concussion protocol after a car accident that involved him swerving to miss a deer on the way to the facility on Thursday.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 17, 2021
Some compare football players colliding to car accidents, and yes, concussions happen on and off the field.
You just don’t want your Concussions to happen when you’re not getting paid to hit someone.
Tough break for Griffen.