Another former NFL player having issues. Former NFL linebacker Geno Hayes is reportedly in hospice care after dealing with liver complications. Hayes is currently is at his mother’s home in Valdosta, Ga., his high school coach Frankie Carroll told the Tallahassee Democrat.
Trending from Side Action
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Carroll says he visited Hayes at the home last Sunday.
“Geno’s in need of prayers. He’s fighting for his life,” Carroll said. “It’s tough. Geno’s a fun-loving guy.”
I can confirm that former Bucs linebacker Geno Hayes is in hospice care fighting liver disease. I'd spoken to him multiple times over the last several weeks while awaiting a liver transplant. Please keep him in your prayers.
— JennaLaineESPN (@JennaLaineESPN) April 22, 2021
The cause of the liver issues are not clear.
Geno last played in the NFL in 2014 with Jacksonville, starting 11 games.
Thinking of Geno and his family. Hopefully that Liver transplant can come through.