Not everyone is excited about OBJ on the Rams.
Browns safety John Johnson III spent his first four NFL seasons with the Rams before signing in Cleveland this offseason. Johnson, who was teammates with Beckham for part of this season before the live-wire receiver was released last week, doesn’t seem so sure about this marriage.
“I don’t know how that’s going to work,” Johnson said, via the Akron Beacon Journal.
— Nate Ulrich (@ByNateUlrich) November 12, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“I just feel like they had a good thing going, like a complete offense,” Johnson said. “From being in LA, I know for a fact the offense runs through Cooper Kupp. Even in the run game, the pass game, the screen game, it kind of runs through Cooper Kupp.
“Obviously, Odell’s a big name. He’s going to want that attention as well. So it’ll be interesting.”
Kupp right now is in the lead for the league’s receiving Triple Crown, ranked first in the league in receptions (74), receiving yards (1,019) and receiving TDs (10).
Definitely risking messing with Kupp and Stafford’s chemistry.