The Masters week has finally arrived. Golf fans around the world can rejoice as we will get have The Masters this year. However, weather could fuck the whole thing up. Today’s festivities have already been canceled due to rain, and take a look at the forecast for tomorrow.
Play has been suspended this afternoon at Augusta National due to inclement weather.
— Golf Digest (@GolfDigest) November 11, 2020
2020 won’t ruin this for us, will it? People are voicing their displeasure on social media.
— Jack Jenkins (@jenkinsjack15) November 11, 2020
— Matthew Johnson (@_johnsmatt) November 11, 2020
Would be pretty much right on brand for 2020 if we don’t have any golf until Friday. https://t.co/eP6x6lEoNH
— Matt Heydt (@MatthewHeydt) November 11, 2020
- The Masters Always Gives Tiger Woods the Feels
- That Time Mike Tyson Used a Fake Penis to Beat a Drug Test
- Tim Tebow Wouldn’t Call a Play Because the Name Contained a Cuss Word
- Kendrick Perkins Has a Very Surprising Guess Where Chris Paul Will End Up Next Season
- Coach Bruce Arians Calls Out Tom Brady’s Poor Play
- Clip of Rex Ryan Teaching Sean Payton to Dance is Must-See Funny
The golf gods giveth.
2020 taketh away.
— Kevin Delaney (@heyKevinD) November 11, 2020
— Eddie Tate (@TateTateiii) November 11, 2020
While this would put a damper on the whole weekend, it isn’t the end of the world. I’m confident they’ll find a way to make it work this week at Augusta National. Nobody said The Masters in November would be easy. This is where we’re at…I’m ready for 2020 to end already.