Ekekiel Elliott hasn’t been quite the same after he got paid, and with Dak Prescott being the centerpiece of their offense, Zeke’s role has been getting diminished. It’s a pass happy league, and no one’s pass happier than the Dallas Cowboys. Ezekiel Elliott’s Mother responded to a fan trolling Ezekiel for his exorbitant amount of money he got paid.
Zeke finished the tough loss with 33 yards on 11 carries.
His mother responded to a troll about money:
I honestly cannot wrap my head around grown folks worried about what the next person makes. Overly concerned with the next person’s wages. https://t.co/CPNr35hbXU
— Momma, Mom & Mommy (@itz_mizdee) September 10, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Zeke’s mom also tweeted about her experience at the game:
Beautiful night, spectacular seats and an annoying ass loud person piercing my eardrums. THE. ENTIRE. GAME!
— Momma, Mom & Mommy (@itz_mizdee) September 11, 2021
Ezekiel is certainly one of the highest paid backs In the NFL, he’s guaranteed $50 million.
The days of the great running backs seems to be in the rear view mirror, not sure how many backs moving forward will get that kind of guaranteed money ever again.
Definitely a lot of money to get paid to block.