This guy is going to need all the free drinks he can get after his failed proposal at a minor league baseball game in Massachusetts.
The terrible moment occurred during a Worcester Red Sox home game on Thursday. The man got on top of the team’s dugout and got down on a knee and everything before the woman can be heard saying, ““I have to go” before running down the aisle.
Check out the cringeworthy proposal:
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
One of the photographers of the scene shared her belief that the whole thing was staged to give the Worcester Red Sox fans some entertainment. But a rep for the team shared his belief that the shut-down was completely authentic.
“It was definitely not a stunt in any way by the club—and every indication from those involved was that it was sincere,” said Bill Wanless, Vice President of Communications for the Worcester Red Sox via The New York Post. “But we haven’t heard anything from the parties involved.”
Let’s hope that this was staged, because god what a rough look it would be for this guy if he had to take his L, and then have everyone he knows see it all over the web.
Either way, it looks like this couple isn’t going to be tying the knot any time soon.