Trevor Lawrence already has some very famous friends. Everyone knew Trevor Lawrence was going to be drafted #1 overall, there really wasn’t much suspense when the draft kicked off. There was a bit of a surprise involved with the pick though. Fans who were watching the broadcast were trying to figure out who that famous face was.
Trending from Side Action
- Wild Fights Break Out In The Stands At UFC 262
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The man in question ended up being figured out, it was Hootie and the Blowfish front man, Darius Rucker.
See all the tweets below:
never mind the man who is (possibly?) more famous than the guy being featured in this shot just hanging out in the background of this shot pic.twitter.com/phIRSwohgt
— Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) April 30, 2021
— Jordan Giorgio (@jordangiorgio) April 30, 2021
According to Scott Eisberg of WCIV. Eisberg explained that there was a connection between Lawrence, from Clemson, and Rucker, the Hootie and the Blowfish lead singer who is a well-known South Carolina Gamecocks fan.
Yes- that is Darius Rucker, two over from Brandon Streeter at Lawrence's house.
— Scott Eisberg (@SEisbergWCIV) April 30, 2021
Apparently he was also there for some Wingstop Feeds the Crave promotion.
Synergy at its finest.
What an interesting celeb to have at your house. Hootie, Hootie, Hootie!