Fans can go to extreme lengths to see their favorite star in person. Some take it to the next level, and risk life and limb. One fan was so determined to see Miami Heat superstar, he wasn’t too worried about getting hit in the middle of the street. JessieLunchBox, as he goes by online, posted the following video of him chasing Jimmy Butler, who is hitching a ride on the back of an airport baggage cart.
“Jimmy B! Whoot! Running next to a legend, baby! Running next to a legend, what’s up baby?!”
Jimmy then replies to the fan who is just hammering a hard sprint down the road to keep up.
“Get your *explicit* out the middle of the road!”
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
The fan then replies by saying “man for you, I don’t care! For you, I don’t care Jimmy.”
This fan’s dedication to chase down Jimmy Butler on a baggage cart is absolutely hilarious.