Jumbotron messages are always a spectacle to watch, from proposals to other sweet messages.
This is not one of those sweet stories. A man at a minor league game chose to use his money to break up with his girlfriend via jumbotron. Tim clearly chose a fight writing a message to his now ex-girlfriend after putting the following message on a jumbotron: “Alyssa, this relationship is OVER. – Tim”
Tim went the other way on that one pic.twitter.com/J1lAjmIice
— Starting 9 (@Starting9) August 21, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
There was also a video of the announcer saying the message for the crowd:
there's actually video of this (sorta) pic.twitter.com/dzc7UugN0Y
— Will Hoefer (@whoeferbaseball) August 21, 2021
No official word if this was just a stunt or a funny joke, but man, if Tim was present at the game with Alyssa, I am hoping to see some video footage of the fight that went down after this message. Also, in some twisted world, imagine your name was Tim and had a girlfriend coincidentally named Alyssa at the game. Wow, now that would be something to see.
In the end, whether or not this is a true story and case, this will be going viral and the internet will have jokes that live on for years about this.