The Tour De France fan has been arrested. Finally the sign holding fan who caused a massive crash at the Tour De France has been caught. The fan was arrested on Wednesday, the Associated Press and local media reported. The fan was tracked down based on “solid” accounts and questioned this week, France’s Bleu Finistere radio station reported.
The woman was not publicly identified.
Police in France have arrested a woman who they say is the spectator who held up a sign and caused a serious crash at the Tour de France on Saturday. https://t.co/wwgrWqOTtH
— The New York Times (@nytimes) June 30, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
It was initially reported the fan in question fled the country.
Spectator Who Caused Major Crash at Tour de France Reportedly Fled the Country https://t.co/zzCXLk0dhH
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) June 29, 2021
The fan held out a sign reading “Allez Opi-Omi.” It’s a mix of French and German terms that roughly equate to “Go Grandpa-Grandma.”
As told to the AFP news agency, Thouault says the plans to pursue legal action are “so that the tiny minority of people who do this don’t spoil the show for everyone.”
What a crazy story for a woman with a sign that doesn’t make much sense.