Brittany Renner appears to be back on the prowl, and she has her eyes on Deion Sanders and the Jackson State football program.
Just recently, Renner and Hornets center PJ Washington ended their controversial relationship, with Renner taking to social media to announce she was back on the market.
PJ Washington's Ex Brittany Renner Declares It ‘Stepdaddy Season’https://t.co/SwElZrFGfn
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 14, 2021
On Monday morning, Brittany Renner took to social media to reveal that she would like to attend a Jackson State football game.
Obviously, Deion Sanders has been the coach of the Jackson State program for the past two seasons, and fans had a message for “Coach Prime”.
— 🦂Blue Cheese Alchemist (@LordJukage) September 20, 2021
Deion ain't playing that shit. https://t.co/0g1FCkptYy
— Ta Lo Resident (@SirDreDeux) September 20, 2021
Deion will not allow this he’s a man of god https://t.co/YAlelbcTaJ
— Pfizer Gang 🤞🏾 (@BackPackJones) September 20, 2021
She trying to get one of Prime sons next or Deion 😂🤦🏾♂️🤷🏾♂️ https://t.co/T2Y0IllL6w
— Not Your Average Engineer 😎 (@T_LeeBaBe) September 20, 2021
Protect Prime at all costs😭 https://t.co/qWT3GEsWQl
— Nick McLovin (@McLovinTweeter) September 20, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
I’d be a little surprised if Deion Sanders even knows who Brittany Renner is. But if he did, I doubt he’d be doing her any favors when it comes to tickets for upcoming games.
So far, “Prime Time’s” Jackson State squad is 2-1 on the season, in second place in the SWAC East.
The last thing they need is Brittany Renner coming in as a distraction.