When it comes to fantasy football, there’s winners and losers.
To the victor go the spoils, but for the loser, well, sometimes there’s a steep price to pay. As long as there’s been fantasy football, there’s been fantasy punishments.
They can range from a variety of embarrassing things.
For one fantasy football player, his punishment was to drop thirst traps on TikTok. The hitch, he would have to continue to do so until some NFL teams commented.
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Guess what, it worked.
View this post on Instagram
Even the UFC got into the act, you know just to make sure it doesn’t happen again.
These NFL teams know exactly where the young audience is, all they care about is growing their viewership.
Definitely not the worst fantasy punishment I’ve seen.