The hunt for the playoffs is in full force and clearly tensions are rising between team mates.
San Diego Padres players Fernando Tatis and Manny Machado had to be separated in the team’s dugout as the team lost 3-2 to the St. Louis Cardinals on Saturday night.
The two were seen arguing as the Padres were about to get in to the field during the game. Both players ended up taking the field, but one has to think their conversation continued behind closed doors.
— Jim Russell (@JimRussellSD) September 19, 2021
Many are calling this the end of the Padres chances this season as they expect team chemistry to take a hit, while others believe that this adversity could bring the team closer together over the final stretch.
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The Padres currently sit at 76 – 72 and 2.5 games back of the Wild Card game with just 14 games remaining in their season.
Tatis went 1-4, while Machado went 2-4 and scored a run.
Only time will tell if this rift in the dugout sparks a hot streak or spreads rumors over the off-season.