Don’t look now, but the San Diego Padres are falling apart at the seams. After losing last night to the Cincinnati Reds, OF Fernando Tatis dropped an easy fly ball which allowed the St. Louis Cardinals to open the scoring in the bottom of the 1st inning.
The out would have been the first of the inning, but instead the Cardinals scored one run on the play and then added 4 more in the inning to take an early 5-0 lead after the first.
Here is the play:
Oh no… Fernando drops a can of corn in one of the biggest games of the year pic.twitter.com/1gwsjjW9Ye
— Fuzzy (@fuzzyfromyt) September 19, 2021
While it’s a long game and this was only the first inning, in the end of the day the Padres couldn’t come back and ended up losing 8-7 pushing their wild card bid just a little further.
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
For a team that showed clear frustrations Saturday night in the dugout , this team simply looks like it is falling apart. Machado and Tatis got in to it in the dugout Saturday night as both had to be separated prior to taking the field.
The Padres are now 3.5 games out of the wildcard game.
You have to think that Machado was thinking Tatis was a joke for dropping that ball.