The San Diego Padres superstar Fernando Tatis Jr. is feeling the sting after an accident that occurred while he’s spending time in the Dominican Republic over the weekend.
The $340 Million Dollar shortstop had some minor injuries as a result of the dust up, but returned the very next day to normal activities.
Via The San Diego Union-Tribune:
A report out of the Dominican Republic said the incident involved a motorcycle and that Tatis was transported to a “medical center” for treatment.
People familiar with Tatis’ status said he was doing normal activities as of Tuesday.
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“Padres star Tatis OK after accident in Dominican Republic.”
— RaoulMartinezTV (@RaoulMartinezTV) December 8, 2021
The Padres can’t comment on the situation due to the MLB work stoppage but I’m pretty sure they freaked out over their $340 million star spending time cruising around on a motorcycle.
Surprised that Tatis Jr. would risk it all for a joyride.
Not very smart. Ride the hog when you retire.