The Florida State band paid a special tribute to former coach Bobby Bowden who passed away earlier this month.
The band spelled out the name Bobby on the field while they played Amazing Grace.
— ACC Network (@accnetwork) September 6, 2021
FSU band honoring Bobby Bowden at half
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 6, 2021
Bowden coached FSU from 1976 – 2009 and is considered one of the greatest college coaches ever.
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
He died on August 8th, 2021 after being diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer.
Florida State lost 41-38 in OT to Notre Dame Sunday night.
RIP Coach Bobby