The rich get richer, and when your nickname is Money, you better believe Floyd Mayweather got paid. Saturday evening following Gervonta Davis‘ 11th-round knockout of Mario Barrios to claim the WBA super lightweight title, Mayweather was caught on video boasting:
“I’m the only person that can do a fake fight and get 100Ms (millions).”
“I could do legalized sparring and get 100 M’s,” continued the boxing legend, who fought the YouTuber in an eight-round fight earlier in June.
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Floyd Mayweather boasting about making $100million for his exhibition with Logan Paul after Gervonta Davis' win…
— Michael Benson (@MichaelBensonn) June 27, 2021
In the clip posted on Sunday evening, the undefeated retired boxer then likened himself to a “bank robber” due to his ability to leverage his opportunities and get such a crazy payday for what was essentially a non-event.
“Am I the best bank robber?” he rhetorically asked Mayweather Promotions CEO, Leonard Ellerbe. “Because I don’t know nobody in sports that’s my age and can still stick ’em up like that.”
Floyd is a real piece of work, I mean POS.