Floyd Mayweather’s sons are not going to follow in their father’s footsteps. Why you ask? Well, it’s because they’re on the WEEEEED. Floyd Mayweather recently sat down with Gillie Da Kid and Wallo267 for the Million Dollaz Worth of Game podcast.
Trending from Side Action
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Shailene Woodley Pregnancy Rumors Hit the Net
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Gillie asked: “Would you ever let your kids get into boxing?,”
Floyd responded: “My two boys like to smoke weed, so I know they ain’t going to box.”
Floyd then shared that he doesn’t care to smoke marijuana but his sons do:
“You know I don’t,” he added. “That’s what they like, that’s what they like. They grown.”
Floyd currently has five children, including daughters Iyanna and Jirah Mayweather and sons Koraun and Zion Mayweather as well as adopted son Devion Cromwell.
Maybe he can create a few more and teach them not to smoke.