Floyd Mayweather’s nickname is Money, so don’t let him fool you about why he’s fighting Logan Paul. Most people have blasted Floyd Mayweather’s decision to step into the ring with Youtuber Logan Paul. They think it’s another black eye for boxing.
Trending from Side Action
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
But Floyd explained why he took on the fight. He says it’s all about the paper.
“A fight is something that goes on your record forever. This is an exhibition. Remember this, I got a sharp mind,” Floyd said. “I told y’all I was entertainer, so I can fight a fighter right now and I can guarantee myself $35 million. Or me and Logan Paul can go out and entertain people and bring in 9 figures, $100 million. Why not?”
In Floyd’s mind he has nothing to lose. It’s an exhibition that will pay him a ton of money.
Of course if he does lose, which I highly doubt he will, it will still be something that he’ll have to carry with him forever.
Mayweather wants the money but doesn’t want to fight for real. This sounds right up his alley.