Undefeated boxing champ Floyd Mayweather appears to be engaged? Mayweather was photographed putting his arm around on again, off again girlfriend Gallienne Nabila in New York City this week. The pair took a stroll around the Big Apple while Money’s British fiancée Anna Monroe was busy relaxing over 2,500 miles away in Las Vegas.
So what’s the deal, Floyd has two fiancés now?
Twitter was all in on the Floyd engagement rumor.
— OK! Magazine USA (@OKMagazine) July 21, 2021
Is Floyd Mayweather Jr. engaged to girlfriend Gallienne Nabila? https://t.co/PLABZgamTw
— Larry Brown Sports (@larrybrownsport) July 22, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
This isn’t the first time Floyd has been rumored to be engaged to Gallienne.
Prior to Floyd taking a stroll around Manhattan with Nabila, Mayweather was reportedly engaged to stripper Anna Monroe, who just so happens to be the lead dancer at his Las Vegas club Girl Collection.
Mayweather wrote on Instagram that he is “not engaged and have never been engaged or married.” He called the gossip “just rumors and lies.”
If I was a betting man, I’d say there’s little to no chance Mayweather is engaged.
While we wait for Floyd to rebut the latest engagement rumor, check out more of his latest alleged fiancé below: