Floyd Mayweather, come get your daughter.
Yaya Mayweather’s legal woes have gone from bad to worse. Mayweather’s daughter Yaya could possibly face up to 20 years in prison for her alleged involvement in the stabbing of NBA YoungBoy’s baby mama, Lapattra Jacobs. The alleged stabbing occurred back in April 2020.
Yaya reportedly has a hearing scheduled for February 2022, according to the Neighborhood Talk.
Trending from Side Action
- Josh Jacobs Responds to Rumors He Has Eight Kids With Eight Different Women
- Larry Fitzgerald’s Ex Girlfriend Calls Him Out for Sleeping with his Assistant
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Earlier this year NBA Youngboy’s Baby Mama took to social media to share a few videos of the injuries she sustained during her alleged scuffle with Yaya.
Floyd the Grandfather was spotted holding Yaya’s baby with NBA Youngboy earlier this year.
Can’t be easy growing up with Floyd Mayweather as your father.