Losing sucks, but apparently not for some.
Last weekend, the Santa Ana College football team absolutely crushed Los Angeles Pierce College, 83-0, for their first win of the season. They celebrated in their locker room after the game. However, it wasn’t just students from Santa Ana College partying in the team’s locker room. It was the opposing team.
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Members of the Los Angeles Pierce College football team decided to switch locker rooms after the game and celebrated their loss with the team that just demolished them on the field.
These are the same kids who grew up with participation trophies so not all that surprised.
Takes the phrase “If you can’t beat em, join em” to a whole new level..