Oh how the mighty have fallen, sort of. Former Chicago Cubs, Royals, and several other teams, Pitcher Mike Montgomery, is currently playing for the KBO’s Samsung Lions. KBO League is the highest level league of baseball in South Korea. Last night Montgomery had quite the confrontation with the home ump. Apparently the former MLB pitcher was upset over the 12 second count on his pitches.
Montgomery had to be held back from the ump by his teammates after he completely melted down.
Trending from Side Action
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Ayesha Curry Finally Addresses Open Marriage Rumors
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Montgomery did manage to throw a Rosin bag at the Ump.
Former #Cubs LHP Mike Montgomery made a run at home-plate umpire and threw a rosin bag and connected. He was warned about ‘12 second pitch rule’ and maybe that’s why he got upset? Highly unlikely that he’s going throw another pitch in #KBO after this. #SamsungLions pic.twitter.com/OXE8ITlFEm
— Daniel Kim 대니얼 김 (@DanielKimW) September 10, 2021
Now that reminds me of something Kenny Powers would do.
You really can’t make this stuff up. That rosin bag very well may be his last throw in the KBO.