Former ESPN employee Britt McHenry is on the move after settling a sexual harassment lawsuit with Fox News. Britt McHenry’s lawsuit against Fox News, in which she alleged sexual harassment and retaliation by her one-time Fox Nation co-host Tyrus, has been voluntarily dismissed by her legal team.
According to the Daily Beast, she will now officially leave Fox News.
“Although I fully stand by the truth of my allegations, I am pleased to put this matter behind me and move forward with my career,” McHenry told The Daily Beast.
“Although I fully stand by the truth of my allegations, I am pleased to put this matter behind me and move forward with my career,” Britt McHenry told The Daily Beast https://t.co/zHlyS9UQQ7
— The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) July 20, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
McHenry also took to Instagram to share her feelings:
Congratulations to Britt. Hopefully she can venture back to the sports world and stop messing around with politics.
Check out more from the Northwestern grad below: