Former Houston Cougar linebacker Zamar Kirven, 21, of Mart, Texas, was arrested and charged with capital murder following a shooting Sunday morning that left two people dead.
The victims have been identified as Sabion Kubitza, 22, and Jacob Ybarra, 20. A report released stated Kirven knew both victims from playing high school football together.
Former Houston linebacker Zamar Kirven was charged with capital murder in Mart. https://t.co/6xPGgjI1di
— Shehan Jeyarajah (@ShehanJeyarajah) April 18, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Accoring to KWTX news, the shooting happened at 2 a.m. Sunday morning. The The McLennan County Sheriff’s Office said the men were killed in the same house and may have been asleep at the time they were killed.
Kirven was a 2-star recruit by Rivals and 247Sports. He saw action as a true freshman appearing in 9 games recording 8 total tackles. Kirven played in 8 games as a sophomore and made 28 tackles, including an interception and a fumble recovery.
Zamar Kirven played three seasons with the Houston Cougars before being dismissed for a violation of team rules in December 2020, according to the Houston Chronicles.