A former NBA player has issued an apology after his daughter was seen at a youth basketball game in Orange County throwing a vicious sucker punch that left another girl with a concussion.
Sucker-Punch at Youth Basketball Game Goes Viral https://t.co/MncW9ImKuc
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 10, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
It is now known that the girl is the daughter of former NBA player Corey Benjamin. Benjamin made the announcement himself, issuing a statement to the Ham family:
“To the young lady who was punched, I sincerely apologize, and I am praying for your complete healing both physically and emotionally. … To her family, I deeply apologize and regret that this has happened to your daughter as she did not deserve this to happen to her. … As a father I’m shocked and disappointed at my daughter’s behavior, as this is not a reflection of the values and standards that my family holds, nor does it exemplify the values, character and spirit of sportsmanship that the game of basketball requires. My daughter made a mistake. One that she will need to make right. … I am committed to getting my daughter any help she may need and support her in taking accountability for her conduct.”
Benjamin, who played in the NBA from 1998-2001 and in 2003, was the 28th overall pick in the 1998 NBA Draft.
Benjamin played for both the Chicago Bulls and the Atlanta Hawks.
CB needs to have a serious talk with his daughter.