Former top-ranked women’s tennis player Caroline Wozniacki is now a full-time mom after calling her tennis career quits last year. One of her goals in her post tennis life was to start a family with her husband, former NBA player David Lee. Mission accomplished.
The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter named Olivia.
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“Family of 3,” Wozniacki captioned the photo of her and the former NBA star holding Olivia.
The former tennis superstar married David Lee in Italy in June 2019.
Lee averaged 13.5 points and 8.8 rebounds during his 12-year NBA career.
His last season was 2016-2017, but he did win a NBA title with the Warriors in 2015.
Congrats to both on their new bundle of joy.