If you think you’re better than the worst NBA player, think again. A high school kid who thought he was a baller tried to show up NBA veteran Brian Scalabrine. He challenged Scalabrine to a game of one-on-one, and even put up a pair of his shoes as a prize for the winner. Can you guess what happened next?
Trending from Side Action
- Shaq Shoots His Shot With Baylor’s DiDi Richards’ Mother
- Daughter of Ex-NFL Star Dies in Apparent Murder-Suicide
- It Appears Dwight Howard, Te’a Cooper Have Broken Up
- Travis Kelce Appears to be Engaged to Girlfriend Kayla Nicole
- Trevor Lawrence, Marissa Mowry Wedding Pictures Have Arrived
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Brian Scalabrine ended this clown https://t.co/1u4KPzzoAw
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) March 24, 2021
The high school kid didn’t make a single basket, and the game was called at 11-0. Scalabrine hasn’t played in the NBA in nine years.
Forty-three years old and the White Mamba is still cooking.
Take notes kids, you’re not better than an old, white former NBA Player …