Former NBA player Lamar Odom and former pop star Aaron Carter found themselves in the ring for a celebrity boxing match refereed by none other than former UFC star Chuck Liddell.
Both “boxers” had been training for a couple months for the fight, but Odom being 6’10” dwarfed the 6’0” Carter. Odom even seems to have some juice on his punches knocking Carter around the ring a couple of times. Carter seemed like a fish out of water swinging at Odom like a kid getting bullied in school.
— Viral Sports (@NotScTop10plays) June 12, 2021
LAMAR ODOM DROPS AARON CARTER pic.twitter.com/avvJjfQhdT
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) June 12, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The fight came to an end in the second round after another knockdown by Lamar Odom. I am not sure who is paying to watch these two fight but please send me that money instead!
Odom stated that he is down to take another fight sometime if the price is right.