Talk about adding insult to injury. Current NFL free agent Mark Walton is probably pretty embarrassed today after a video of him arguing with Pizza Hut employees, yelling at cops, and then peeing on himself before being arrested last January has been released.
Trending from Side Action
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
He also got violent with his cousin.
Peeing in your pants is definitely not something you want caught on camera.
Walton was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals in the fourth-round in the 2018 NFL Draft. He’s had several run-ins with the law, and is currently a free agent.
He’s rushed for 235 yards on 67 carries in his two-year career.
This probably won’t help his chances of getting back to the NFL.