former NFL running back Michael Antwon Bennett may be in some hot water. His ex girlfriend has taken to Instagram to accuse the former NFL running back of domestic violence. This isn’t the first time Bennett has had issues with former girlfriends. Back in 2017, he was sentenced to five years in prison for stealing about $225,000 from his girlfriend’s parents.
— The Press Democrat (@NorthBayNews) May 25, 2017
Now his latest ex is calling him out.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Bennett’s girlfriend is placing a lot of blame on CTE.
“Oh and btw they do NOT test for behavioral issues in the concussion settlement. They are hiding this side.
Because they don’t want the world to know that they are taking the largest, strongest, fastest, most athletic and physically fit men IN THE WORLD and turning them into actual psychopaths that do this to their loved ones.”
As we know, there have been a ton of former NFL players who have had issues due to brain trauma from their playing days.
Until we know more about CTE, and how to make sure NFL Players are 100% safe, unfortunately we may see more incidents like this in the future.
Bennett was selected 27th overall pick in the 2001 NFL draft by the Minnesota Vikings.
The Wisconsin grad rushed for a total of 3,703 yards and 13 touchdowns.