Jesse Palmer is a married man, sorry Bachelor contestant hopefuls.
The 43-year-old former NFL quarterback confirmed this week that he got married back in June 2020 after postponing their Provence, France, nuptials.
“We were only able to invite a small group of close friends that live in the greater NYC area, and that were in quarantine at the time,” the duo said in a statement to People on Monday, reposting photos from their wedding via Instagram. “We had a lovely afternoon and look forward to celebrating our love with our parents and immediate families all together soon! Big or small, wedding party or not, we feel so grateful and lucky to have found each other!”
The Bachelor's Jesse Palmer and Model Emely Fardo Are Married: We're 'Lucky to Have Found Each Other' https://t.co/SuvyJcvnZB
— People (@people) October 4, 2021
So why did Jesse all of a sudden announce he was a married man?
ABC announced Palmer will be the new host of season 26 of The Bachelor.
Former NFL QB Jesse Palmer to Replace Chris Harrison as The Bachelor Host https://t.co/DJbF4HKiR8
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 29, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Which is exactly why he had to let everyone know, just in case some ladies were coming for him.
See the scoop below via Deuxmoi:
Amazing how much effort goes into the casting for the Bachelor.
Like any of the girls are there for the right reasons…
Back off ladies, Jesse is spoken for.