Brett Favre has been in the news a lot lately, mostly for his outspoken views on very touchy subjects. Steve Smith didn’t really have to explain himself following his objection to Brett Favre’s dull comments on the k*lling of George Floyd. In a newly-released bonus episode of his podcast, Cut To It featuring Steve Smith Sr., the former Carolina Panthers great t expanded on last Thursday’s criticism of the Hall-of-Fame quarterback.
Trending from Side Action
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Shailene Woodley Pregnancy Rumors Hit the Net
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Favre, a day following the guilty conviction of ex-Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, irresponsibly theorized Floyd’s death was accidental.
Brett Favre Weighs In On The Derek Chauvin Guilty Verdicthttps://t.co/QVysbSF7Uw
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 22, 2021
Smith, who implored Favre to “STFU,” didn’t back down from his initial backlash on Tuesday, noting that while he still respects the player, he “knows nothing about being a Black man.”
✂️🚨 Bonus Episode 🚨✂️: Here’s my full response to Brett Favre.
— Cut To It ft. Steve Smith Sr. (@CutToIt) April 27, 2021
Much like Favre, Steve Smith played with a chip on his shoulder. He’s never one to shy away from speaking the truth.
At this stage of his life, Favre is gonna Farve, not much we can do about it.