Michael Bennett was drafted by the Minnesota Vikings 27th overall in the 2001 NFL Draft. He played college football at Wisconsin. A Pro Bowl selection with the Vikings in 2002, Bennett has also been a member of the New Orleans Saints, Kansas City Chiefs, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, San Diego Chargers, and Oakland Raiders. Now the former NFL player is being accused of harassing and abusing the mother of his child.
Trending from Side Action
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The mother in question has been posting about the abuse she’s suffered by Bennett. She’s also currently trying to get her daughter back.
See the posts below:
She also just posted, calling for an AMBER ALERT
Bennett was recently in prison, he pleaded guilty back in 2017 to felonies that included burglary, identity theft, and attempted theft from an elder adult in an amount exceeding $100,000.
— Kimberly Archie (@kimberlyarchie) May 25, 2017
Hopefully this helps get the word out there.
If the child is in fact kidnapped, everyone needs to help spread the word.
If we come across anymore info we’ll be glad to share. Scary stuff.