Rodgers wants Revenge? Since the Green Bay Packers lost to the Tampa Bay Bucs in the NFC Championship game, it’s been a whirlwind for Packers fans. Following the big loss at Lambeau, Rodgers sounded like a defeated man, and talked about his future in Green Bay being unknown. He later clarified those comments, and the word was he was simply setting himself up for a new contract. Now it’s being reported, Rodgers is out for revenge.
- Bruce Arians Fires Shot Across Patriots’ Bow
- Did MJ Cut Anthony Anderson Off Following Golf Defeat?
- Peyton Manning to Play Key Role in Tennessee Alma Mater’s Search for Head Coach
- Tiger Tales: Rachel Uchitel Details Alleged Affair
- Surprise Team Showing Deshaun Watson Interest?
- James and the Giant Tax Bill; Harden to Pay $13M After Trade
- Colin Cowherd Wants Nick Saban to Get an NFL Head Coaching Gig
Former Packers offensive lineman T.J. Lang said that he believes Rodgers is “hellbent on some revenge” toward ownership.
“I think he was quietly pissed when they took Jordan Love a year ago,” Lang said, via Radio.com. “The one thing I’ll say about Aaron Rodgers, pretty much the last 10 years of his career he’s wanted that team to just go all-in for one year. ‘Just give me some pieces, let’s just go all-in, let’s trade a future first if we have to get a couple guys. Let’s just go all-in and try to win this thing.’
Hell hath no fury like an NFL Quarterback scorned.
Sounds like Rodgers clearly still resents the franchise for drafting Love. If Rodgers needs to stick it to his team in order to feel better, that’s probably what he’s going to do. There’s no way they’ll ever win a Super bowl if everyone’s not on the same page.