Former Tennessee Titan RB Chris Johnson, also known as CJ2K, went on TMZ earlier this week to talk about what he thinks Derrick Henry will be able to do after the Julio Jones trade.
Chris Johnson Predicting Monster Season For Derrick Henry After Julio Jones Tradehttps://t.co/o7FSlHjaJ5
— TMZ Sports (@TMZ_Sports) June 10, 2021
Johnson is clearly excited to see what Derrick Henry does this season after the Titans went out and acquired Pro Bowl WR Julio Jones.
“I wish I could’ve played there when we had that GM,” the former Titans RB said. “They doing what they got to do to win games.”
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Johnson knows how hard it is to run against stacked boxes and how important it is to have big name WRs outside that can keep defenses honest.
“You don’t want to continue to run against 8 and 9 in the box. You don’t want to do that,” said Johnson.
Chris Johnson ran for 2006 yards, 503 receiving yards, and 16 total TDs in 2009 for the Titans.
Derrick Henry ran for 2,027 yards, 17 TD, and 114 receiving yards in 2020 while having A.J. Brown and Corey Davis at the helm. After adding Julio this off season, this sky seems to be the limit for this Titans offense.