UFC legend Chuck Liddell was arrested and charged with domestic violence in Los Angeles early Monday.
TMZ Sports reported that the MMA legend was in an argument with his wife. That argument turned psychical. Chuck is being held at the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff’s Station in Agoura Hills, California, outside of Los Angeles. Bail is set at $20,000.
“Chuck Liddell was arrested early Monday morning for domestic violence … and the UFC legend is currently sitting in a Los Angeles jail cell.
TMZ Sports has learned the L.A. Sherriff’s Department received a call about a fight at a Liddell’s Hidden Hills home. When cops arrived, they investigated … and determined the 51-year-old former fighter was involved in a verbal argument that turned physical.
We’re told the alleged victim is Liddell’s wife. She did not require medical attention.
Chuck was taken to jail … where bail was set at $20,000. He’s listed at 6’2″ and 240 pounds on his booking sheet.”
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Chuck made bail and was in pretty good spirits.
— TMZ Sports (@TMZ_Sports) October 11, 2021
Liddell has been married to his wife Heidi Northcott for more than a decade. They have two children together.