Spring is in the air, which can only mean it’s time for some baseball. Spring training has arrived, and players started to arrive for duty. Sporting some fluorescent blue-dyed hair, Francisco Lindor arrived in Port St. Lucie, Florida. Lindor shows support for his new New York Mets squad by rocking a replica of the jacket Eddie Murphy wore in Coming to America.
— New York Mets (@Mets) February 25, 2021
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Reciting the famous line by Murphy’s character, Prince Akeem Joffer, Lindor yells “Good morning, my neighbours!”
— joon (@joonlee) February 25, 2021
Lindor is one of the biggest faces in baseball, and totally gets what the fans want to see from their stars.
Me whenever the Mets post Francisco Lindor content on the timeline. pic.twitter.com/lBCkzkpiV7
— Vas Drimalitis (@vasdrimalitis) February 25, 2021
Lindor will be releasing a cleat with New Balance, “The Lindor 1”, which is set to be released March 1st. This partnership makes him one of just three baseball players with their own line of cleats, the others being Mike Trout and Bryce Harper.
One cleat. Two Fits.
— Francisco Lindor (@Lindor12BC) February 23, 2021