Ironman Frank Gore, who is still not yet officially retired from football despite his son now being a year away from NFL eligibility, appears to be ready to test the limits of his body once again. This time, Frank Gore is looking to try on the boxing gloves. In a story posted by Ian Rapoport, Gore explains that he’s politely declined opportunities to fill RB holes around the league in an attempt to focus more on boxing.
Gore is looking to go all in on his next career.
Frank Gore is focussed on becoming a boxer. 🥊 pic.twitter.com/uhuc2rVGmi
— theScore (@theScore) September 19, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
As for what style of fighter Gore will be, The Tank wasn’t about to reveal his hand too early.
What kind of fighter is he going to be? "You'll see when I get in the ring,” Frank Gore told me. https://t.co/EJ8IezTrHO
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 19, 2021
Whatever Gore does we know he’s always going to give 100%. That’s all we can ask from the grinder.
Best of luck to Frank the Tank.