The Phoenix Suns are headed to the NBA Finals following a Game 6 win over the Los Angeles Clippers. This will be the franchise’s third trip to the NBA Finals and first since the 1992-93 season. No one was more excited about the Finals berth than big man Frank Kaminsky. Kaminsky was filmed celebrating after his team’s victory, caught chugging a beer while dangling out the sunroof of a car.
But before the celebrating began, Kaminsky was involved in Chris Paul’s dustup with Patrick Beverley.
Kind of. Kaminsky was trending for his role in the shove.
Remind me to never ask Frank Kaminsky to have my back for a fight https://t.co/75WNCAAxI7
— Adam Samuels (@SamuelAdams_12) July 1, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Now let’s get to Frank the Tank celebrating punching his ticket to the NBA Finals.
— Lina Washington (@LWashingtonTV) July 1, 2021
Once it hits your lips, it’s so good!
Congrats to Frank and the Suns. .