Former Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Freddie Mitchell is all safe after a harrowing rescue. The former NFL receiver was rescued from his PA home after Tropical Storm Ida hit hard, and completely flooded his home. Mitchell was left standing in his skivvies as he was rescued out from the flood.
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Mitchell hit up a Wal-Mart in nothing but his underwear to get some clothes to wear. Mitchell took to Social Media to capture the entire experience, and local news was able to interview the former NFL player.
Obviously floods are no joke, and you have to commend Freddie for being able to get himself a fresh pair of clothes at the retail giant, and have a bit of a sense of humor about it.
You can see he still was rocking the Walmart gear during the interview.
Glad Freddie made it out alive.