When you’re a rich sports celebrity, you try to keep all your personal business private. You share the little details. Celtics All-NBA forward Jayson Tatum’s son turned 3 years old last December, and the Celtics star wished his son a happy birthday on Instagram to celebrate the big day.
“Happy birthday lil man daddy love you more than anything in the world! Couldn’t be more blessed to be your dad and thankful for you inspiring me to be a better person for you! No better feeling than being with you my right hand man forever.”
Totally normal to share that kind of stuff with fans.
Trending from Side Action
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Now we’re finding out some more personal details of Tatum’s lving arrangement. It all started with a horrendous video of Tatum’s “Rich Lifestyle”
The video in question below:
In the comment section of that video, a man claiming to be his General contractor decided to spill some tea on Tatum’s living arrangements.
See his comment below:
Not sure what’s worse, that awful video with a picture of Tatum and a random, or his General Contractor going in the comment section of said video to spill his business.
The internet is a real gutter.