Before Niners tight end George Kittle was one of the most dominant players in the entire NFL, he was a bruising presence for the Iowa Hawkeyes.
With the college football season vastly approaching, Iowa’s rival, Nebraska, took to Twitter for an apparent attempt at a troll job.
— Nebraska Football (@HuskerFBNation) July 16, 2021
George Kittle was having none of it.
Posting a missed tackle from a game you’ve lost 6 years in a row. I would love more “interactions” with you guys! @_willcompton you must be so proud 😂🤣😂
— George Kittle (@gkittle46) July 19, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
During George Kittle’s four years at Iowa, he only lost to Nebraska once, in a thrilling OT game in 2017.
Since that game, Iowa has gone on to dominate Nebraska, winning the past six times the two teams have played.
— Hawkeye Football (@HawkeyeFootball) July 19, 2021
While George Kittle moved on to bigger and better things since his days as an Iowa boy, it appears as though he still has a soft spot in his heart for the Hawkeyes.
Oh, and he still f**king hates Nebraska, too.