George Kittle’s wife is pumped!
The San Francisco 49ers are in the dance, they finished the season as the NFC’s sixth seed.
The Niners will match up in the Wild Card game against the Dallas Cowboys on the road.
Niners tight end George Kittle’s wife is ready for the showdown. Claire Kittle jumped on Instagram to celebrate the playoff berth following a huge win against the Rams.
See her post below:
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Claire much like the rest of Niners nation is super happy to be playing the Cowboys. They are a beatable team, and the Niners are no pushovers.
With the weapons the Niners currently have, they are the Darkhorse to come out of the NFC.
That’s why we play the games.
Check out more of George Kittle’s wife below: