Georgia fans waited a long time for this one.
It’d been since the 1980 team went undefeated and beat mighty Notre Dame 17-10 in the Sugar Bowl on Jan. 1, 1981 that Georgia hoisted a national championship trophy.
Monday night, against Nick Saban’s No. 1-ranked Alabama team, Kirby Smart’s team earned that right with a victory over Alabama.
Georgia fans were more than elated, one fan even ran onto the field.
Trending from Side Action
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
This Georgia fan got a huge round of applause after getting arrested for rushing the field pic.twitter.com/yw1ymLYP4G
— Patrick Greenfield (@PCGreenfield) January 11, 2022
The fan received a standing O as he was escorted off the field.
If you’re gonna ever get arrested, this might be the way to go.