Gerrit Cole is currently preparing for one of those games he might’ve been envisioning when he signed his monster contract two years ago.
In a win or go home Wild Card Game on Tuesday, Cole will take the ball as the Yankees have a marquee matchup against their bitter rivals, the Red Sox, at Fenway Park.
Prior to leaving for Boston, Gerrit Cole and his wife Amy took their son out to Yankee Stadium. Amy shared her excitement for Boston and the Wild Card Game.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The Spotlight is on Gerrit Cole
Gerrit Cole and his wife (who happens to be the sister of Giants shortstop Brandon Crawford) welcomed their first son, Caden, into the world just last year. And the entire family appears to be embracing New York.
In his past few starts, Cole has sputtered. But none of that matters now. Tonight’s game is about him going out and proving that he’s the big game pitcher the Yankees paid for.
Tuesday night should be a lot of fun.