Gerrit Cole and the New York Yankees have a lot to be excited about right now.
After a stretch of poor play, the Yankees went into Fenway Park and swept the rival Red Sox in a pivotal series given how both teams are still vying for the two wild card spots.
— FOX Sports: MLB (@MLBONFOX) September 27, 2021
After the game, Gerritt Cole’s wife, Amy, took to Twitter to troll the Red Sox with a video of their young son, Caden, sweeping up the floors.
— Amy (@amy_c23) September 27, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Of course, Gerrit Cole’s wife knew she had to play “New York, New York” by Sinatra for the epic troll job.
Caden Cole was born a little over one year ago, and is currently the only child in the Cole family.
Gerrit Cole will hope to give his family many more reasons to celebrate with October right around the corner.